South End Property Management
If you own or are considering an investment property in South End, MA, you are probably also thinking about how best to manage the property. Owning and managing a rental property can pose many challenges. For new investors and “inadvertent” landlords, these can sometimes become overwhelming. Even seasoned investors can find themselves spending undue time and energy maintaining their properties when they could be identifying new investment opportunities or enjoying other pursuits.
Our passion is helping property owners realize the maximum potential from their real estate investments. This means preparing the property to demand top-of-market rents, finding well-qualified tenants, minimizing vacancy, maintaining the property and repairing issues while they’re small – before they become big, expensive problems. We work with our owners to create business plans for their properties, manage cash flow and build maintenance reserves. This planning means that (barring unforeseen circumstances) major repairs happen predictably and on budget.
Our expertise in the Boston area works to your benefit. Whether your property was built yesterday or during the 19th century, we understand the property management pitfalls unique to this city. Boston is unique in so many ways, and this includes building codes, landlord/tenant law, and other statutes. Real Property Management Commonwealth can help keep you compliant.
Do you rent to students? Would you like to? Real Property Management Commonwealth specializes in student housing leases. At your option, regular property evaluations can help ensure that lease terms are being met and that the property’s condition is being preserved.
When you allow Real Property Management Commonwealth to join your team, you gain a partner with the knowledge, experience, systems, processes, and personnel you need to ensure you get the most from your rental property.
South End Property Management Services
Real Property Management Commonwealth’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Regular Evaluations
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- We work with property owners who find themselves with an “extra” home through marriage, divorce, inheritance, or other circumstance. We help them to realize the maximum immediate benefit from their property while: avoiding the headaches and risks of being an owner-landlord, preserving the value of the home, enjoying the full market appreciation when they eventually sell, and most importantly, keeping their time for themselves to pursue interests they truly care about.
- We work with real estate investors who are intentionally building a portfolio of rental properties. We partner with investors to operate their rental properties as a business. We worry about marketing, tenant screening, leasing, rent collection, maintenance, evictions and compliance so that the investors can concentrate on investing.
- We pride ourselves on our communication. Owners always know what is happening with their properties, and have a dedicated property manager to whom they can reach out at any time. Owners can find accounting and other information using our online owner portal 24/7/365.
- We respect our tenants and work to develop trusting relationships with them. We incentivize tenants to pay rent on time and make it as easy as possible to understand and uphold the terms of their lease. We respond to their maintenance requests in a timely manner. All of this results in tenants who are eager to renew the lease on a home that they love.
Other Locations We Service
At Real Property Management Commonwealth, we pride ourselves on providing professional and affordable property management services everyone around us, from property owners to residents. As we offer you our expert property management services, we do so with the goal of creating true partnerships as we continue to grow our ever-expanding list of locations.
Our main office is located in Cambridge, MA and we have several other locations we service including:
Contact Real Property Management Commonwealth
You are sure to save money every step of the way with our property management strategy. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize expenses, and maximize your income — without intruding in your everyday life.
If you are interested in having your Boston property managed by Real Property Management Commonwealth, have more questions, or just want to talk to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 617-299-2342 today!