Everett Property Management
If you are considering inquiring an investment property in Cambridge, MA, you are probably contemplating the best way to manage that property. Owning and managing a rental property can pose many hindrances. For new investors and “inadvertent” landlords, these can sometimes become intimidating. Even seasoned investors can find themselves spending a shocking amount of time and energy maintaining their properties when they could be finding new investment possibilities or enjoying other activities.
Our passion is helping property owners realize the full potential of their real estate investments. This means setting up the property to demand top-of-market rents, locating great tenants, reducing vacancy, sustaining the property and repairing matters no matter how small – before they become big, expensive setbacks. We work with our owners to create business plans for their properties, manage cash flow and build maintenance reserves. This planning means that (barring unforeseen circumstances) major repairs will not happen unsurprisingly and will be on budget.
Our expertise in the Boston area works to your benefit. Whether your property was built yesterday or during the 19th century, we understand the property management pitfalls unique to this city. Boston is unique in so many ways, and this includes building codes, landlord/tenant law, and other statutes. Real Property Management Commonwealth can help keep you compliant.
Do you rent to students? Would you like to? Real Property Management Commonwealth is educated in student housing leases. At your option, consistent property evaluations can help ensure that lease terms are being met and that the property’s condition is being well-maintained.
When you allow Real Property Management Commonwealth to join your team, you gain a partner with the knowledge, skillset, systems, methods, and personnel you need to ensure you get the most from your rental property.
Everett Property Management Services
Real Property Management Commonwealth’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Regular Evaluations
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- We work with property owners who find themselves with an “extra”. We help them to realize the maximum benefits from their property while avoiding the headaches and hazards of being an owner-landlord, maintaining the value of the home, enjoying the full market appreciation, and most importantly, keeping their time for themselves to pursue other things they truly care about.
- We work with real estate investors who are intentionally building a portfolio of rental properties. We partner with investors to operate their rental properties as a business. We worry about marketing, tenant screening, leasing, rent collection, maintenance, evictions and compliance so that the investors can concentrate on investing.
- We pride ourselves on our communication. Owners always know what is happening with their properties and have a dedicated property manager to whom they can reach out at any time. Owners can find accounting and other information using our online owner portal at any time.
- We respect our tenants and work to develop long lasting relationships with them. We encourage tenants to pay rent on time and make it as easy as possible to understand and uphold the terms of their lease and we respond to their maintenance requests in a timely manner. All of this results in tenants who are excited to renew the lease on a home that they love.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to expand, so do the locations we manage. We are not reduced to the areas listed below, but we are more than willing to expand and grow with you dependent on your individual location and needs. Just communicate with us if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is located in Cambridge, MA and we have several other locations we service including:
Contact Real Property Management Commonwealth
Our property management strategy is proven to save you money at every level of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, lower costs, and maximize your earnings— without disrupting your day-to-day activities.
If you are interested in having your Everett property managed by Real Property Management Commonwealth, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 617-299-2342 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide