Watertown Property Management
If you’re looking into an investment property in Watertown, MA chances are that you are also considering property management. And if you’re not, you ought to be! From day-to-day upkeep to renter interactions, it can without a doubt be completely overwhelming. But the crucial means of getting most out of your return on investment is employing a group of experts well versed in both the property management industry and the Watertown location.
Our passion is helping property owners realize the full potential of their real estate investments. This means setting up the property to demand top-of-market rents, locating great tenants, reducing vacancy, sustaining the property and repairing matters no matter how small – before they become big, expensive setbacks. We work with our owners to create business plans for their properties, manage cash flow and build maintenance reserves. This planning means that (barring unforeseen circumstances) major repairs will not happen unsurprisingly and will be on budget.
Our expertise in the Boston area works to your benefit. Whether your property was built yesterday or during the 19th century, we understand the property management pitfalls unique to this city. Boston is unique in so many ways, and this includes building codes, landlord/tenant law, and other statutes. Real Property Management Commonwealth can help keep you compliant.
Do you rent to students? Would you like to? Real Property Management Commonwealth is educated in student housing leases. At your option, consistent property evaluations can help ensure that lease terms are being met and that the property’s condition is being well-maintained.
When you work with Real Property Management Commonwealth, you are putting your property in dependable hands. Our proficiency in the Watertown area works for your good. We use this expertise to specialize in thriving within the local market and the unique characteristics of your tenants. With us as your teammate, you can enjoy the profit from investing in Watertown real estate while letting us handle the details of property management.
Watertown Property Management Services
Real Property Management Commonwealth’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Regular Evaluations
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- We work with property owners who find themselves with an “extra”. We help them to realize the maximum benefits from their property while avoiding the headaches and hazards of being an owner-landlord, maintaining the value of the home, enjoying the full market appreciation, and most importantly, keeping their time for themselves to pursue other things they truly care about.
- We work with real estate investors who are intentionally building a portfolio of rental properties. We partner with investors to operate their rental properties as a business. We worry about marketing, tenant screening, leasing, rent collection, maintenance, evictions, and compliance so that the investors can concentrate on investing.
- We pride ourselves on our communication. Owners always know what is happening with their properties and have a dedicated property manager to whom they can reach out at any time. Owners can find accounting and other information using our online owner portal at any time.
- We respect our tenants and work to develop relationships with them that they can rely on. We encourage tenants to pay rent on time and make it as easy as possible to understand and uphold the terms of their lease and we respond to their maintenance requests in a timely manner. All of this results in tenants who are excited to renew the lease on a home that they love.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to get bigger, the locations that we manage also thrive. We are not confined to the areas listed below, instead, we are keen to grow with you depending on your particular location and needs. Just contact us if your location is not on the list right now.
Our main office is in Cambridge, MA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Commonwealth
Our property management strategy will surely save you money at every level of the process. We make it effortless to keep your investment safe, reduce costs, and maximize your earnings—without cutting in on your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Watertown property managed by Real Property Management Commonwealth, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 617-299-2342 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide