Allston Property Management
If you own or are considering an investment property in Allston, MA you are also considering the best way to manage the property. Owning and managing a rental property can pose many obstacles. For new investors or “inadvertent” landlords, these can sometimes become daunting. Even seasoned investors can find themselves spending an overwhelming amount of time and energy maintaining their properties when they could be identifying new investment prospects or enjoying other pastimes.
Our passion is helping property owners realize the maximum potential from their real estate investments. This means prepping the property to demand top-of-market rents, screening potential tenants, minimizing vacancy, maintenance and repair issues no matter how minor- before they become big, expensive setback. At Real Property Management Commonwealth, we work with our owners to create business plans for their properties and manage cash flow. This planning means that (barring unforeseen circumstances) major repairs happen unsurprisingly and within the budget.
Our expertise in the Boston area works to your benefit. Whether your property was built yesterday or during the 19th century, we understand the property management pitfalls unique to the area. Boston is unique in so many ways, and this includes building codes, landlord/tenant law, and other statutes. Real Property Management Commonwealth can help keep you compliant.
Do you rent to students? Would you like to? Real Property Management Commonwealth is educated in student housing leases. At your option, consistent property evaluations can help ensure that lease terms are being met and that the property’s condition is being well-maintained.
When you allow Real Property Management Commonwealth to join your team, you gain a partner with the wisdom, skillset, systems, methods, and the staff you need to ensure you get the most from your rental property.
Allston Property Management Services
Real Property Management Commonwealth’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Regular Evaluations
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- We work with property owners who find themselves with an “extra” home. We help them to realize the maximum immediate benefit from their property while avoiding the headaches and risks of being an owner-landlord, protecting the value of the home, enjoying the full market appreciation, and most importantly, keeping their time for themselves to enjoy other pursuits.
- We work with real estate investors who are intentionally building a portfolio of rental properties. We partner with investors to run their rental properties as a business. We worry about marketing, tenant screening, leasing, rent collection, maintenance, evictions and compliance so that the investors can focus on investing.
- We pride ourselves on our communication. Owners always know what is happening with their properties and have a dedicated property manager to whom they can reach out at any time. Owners can find accounting and other information using our online owner portal whenever it is needed.
- We appreciate our tenants and work to develop trusting relationships with them. We encourage tenants to pay rent on time and make it as easy as possible to understand and uphold the terms of their lease and we respond to their maintenance requests in a timely manner. All of this results in tenants who are eager to renew the lease on a home that they love.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also expands. We are not reduced to the areas listed below, but we are more than willing to expand and grow with you dependent on your individual location and needs. Just communicate with us if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is located in Cambridge, MA and we have several other locations we service including:
Contact Real Property Management Commonwealth
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every point of the process. We make it easy to guard your investment, minimize expenses, and maximize your income— without intruding in your everyday life.
If you are interested in having your Allston property managed by Real Property Management Commonwealth, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 617-299-2342 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide